Monday, May 4, 2009

With every ending, there is a new beginning.

I do love that quote. So it turns out today my father was having lunch with a friend who happened to be affiliated with Troon Golf Management. He mentioned to my father that the Festival Ranch in Buckeye is expanding so I will be forwarding my resume to him today.

This coincident brings me back to our Networking Assignment, that the majority of jobs are found through people you know. I am grateful that my father knows many people and he is such a great resource, as he is a university professor. Although Buckeye is 56 miles from Tempe, this could be a great opportunity. There is also a DropZone there so if I happen to live and work there, I can finally get my AFF certification, which is also know as my skydiving license.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment